With the release of iPhone 8, Apple made some changes to the method to reset iPhone 8. This change will not only be able to return the style of a restart, but also change the process for recovery mode and DFU mode. Factory reset iPhone 8 is just a forced reboot that is usually used to solve problems on your iPhone like when it freezes or slows down in such a way that you cannot interact with anything properly. Please note that if you are already using the previous iPhone, then the force reboot method of iPhone 8 has changed. So pressing the Power / Sleep or Wake button will not work on iPhone 8.
Simple Steps to Factory Reset iPhone 8 Quickly
- Reboot (hard reset) iPhone 8.
- Press and release the volume buttons up and down button.
- Press and hold the side button until your device is rebooted, then release it.
These three buttons should be done in quick succession. After checking the seconds, the iPhone will be restarting.
- Connect your iPhone 8 to your Mac or PC with the Lightning cable to USB.
- Press and release. Side by a device you reboot and hold the side button till you see the Apple logo.
- Release the side buttons after you see the logo Connect to iTunes appear on iPhone screen.
- Launch iTunes, and you will see a message stating “There is a problem with the iPhone which is behind or restored. ” From there, you can choose to update.
How to exit recovery mode or DFU mode on iPhone 8
Due to no problem with your iPhone, you should exit recovery mode or simple DFU mode.
- To exit recovery mode or DFU mode, out of recovery mode, press and key Side until the logo connected to iTunes disappears. To exit DFU mode, press and release the volume up key, press and release the button. Until you see it (If you only want to remember one method only).
- Usually, the process of recovery management it is a bit complicated with the iPhone 8, but it’s still relatively easy to do.
There are some ways on how to factory reset iPhone 8 back. After that, you can use your mobile phone again.